EU Project Proposal Development Program (EPP)
With pleasure we would like to invite you to take part in the
European Project Proposal Development Training (EPP)
Macedonia is facing great challenges in its quest to join the European Union followed with the large increase of available EU funding for the institutions, NGOs and businesses. The mission of the EPP program is to provide immediate and effective support to Macedonian entities at the forefront of reforms to use maximally and most effectively available financial support. Our aim is to promote advanced Methodology of EUSAC (MESACONS) for project development. EPP training is tailored for the practical needs of the project leaders incorporating real-life objectives and relevant networks, generating high impact projects, mobilizing necessary resources and ensuring quality of the results.
During challenging one-day training, experienced practitioners and top experts will focus on:
- Your concrete project initiatives for open and forecasted EC calls and all available EU instruments;
- Developing your competencies and skills for initiating projects satisfying the highest EFQM criteria and understanding driving forces for successful project outcomes;
- Focusing on available funding opportunities EPP examines key variables for success at each stage of project proposal development;
- Refining necessary communication and fundraising skills and providing irreplaceable insights in the best practices;
- Experiential learning environment encourages active interplay between conceptual frameworks and their implementation in complex real-world setting.
Program consists of following sessions:
- EU funding arena, (strategies, policies, programs and funds specific requirements);
- Presentation of advanced project design methodology ‘Methodology EUSAC Quality Frame’;
- Creation of the background documents;
- Stakeholder analysis;
- Project Matrix; and
- Project communication platform.
You may register for this training on the Registration form by sending your Name, Organization, City and For which training date you are registering.
Program fee is 190 EUR, but Participation fee is 110 EUR. Your payments will be welcomed by 5 days before the date of training. You will be officially enrolled in the program upon the reception of the installation payment when you will receive preparatory materials for this training; Scholarships and reductions are available at request, also for group participants; The principle of participation is FRFS (first registered, first served), without exception.
My hope is that your experience with us will prove to be supremely beneficial in the development of your projects, your professional capacity and our combined service to the society and economy of Macedonia.
We are looking forward to welcome you in the program.
EU Integration School Team
|< Prev||Next >|